Happy Monday!


How was your weekend my dear readers? 

Mine was great, lazy and comfy. Due to the fall weather, we did not felt guilty on Saturday to stay inside and watch movies and episodes of series all day. Well, not completely true: we made a trip to the supermarket (we really had to, because stores here are not open on Sundays..). 

Sunday afternoon, my sweet bf had to go to work... :-( So I went out to have dinner with a friend. But not before we fixed some things in our apartment. It really looks more like a home every day.  

Can't believe it's already Monday! I feel so happy, because: 
  • The sun is shining 
  • I will go to a birthday party tonight
  • My parents come to visit in four days!! I really miss them!
  • Christmas markets have arrived in Berlin
  • I still can't believe that I finally live here, actually I enjoy every day

Happy Monday everyone! What makes you happy today?



2 comments:

  1. I love this post... Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend :) I too stayed home, watched movies and had had the most relaxing weekend ever. Have a great week!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, relaxing weekends are the greatest! :-)

    X Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...